Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Snow!! UPDATED with pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Snow!!

See? Now that is the "boo" part of living up here where they are all "PREPARED AND STUFF" they plow away everything and make us go right back to school!

Actually, I guess it's for the best...both the kids are starting standardized tests tomorrow and I'd hate for them to have to reschedule those...or have to make up any more days...

Post Thanks / Like

You know, we used to get snow all of the time. At least back in the 70's and 80's. I guess global warming took effect and now we hardly ever see the stuff.

I was trying to figure out what the delay means for me? I usually go in at 9 so I guess I get to go in at 11?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

I hate delays. Can never figure the time either. So I just went with if I normally leave the house at 6am then I would just leave 8am. So confusing for such a simple thing.

Post Thanks / Like

More picture of snow. The big black thing is my silly dog who wouldn't let me take her picture

I tried to get the cardinal but Midnight wanted to chase the bird.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow great pics - the monument ones are beautiful....the 2nd one looks like a postcard.

and is that a poor old fallen snowman i see in the 1st one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Great pics it looks beautiful. According to the weather we are meant to be getting snow tonight and tomorrow but won't hold my breath they never get our part of the country right

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234