Thread: T-REX or Rainforest?

Post Thanks / Like
    We can't really do both so whats better Trex or the rainforest? Are they both about the same price?

Post Thanks / Like
    We went to T-Rex, was good but I was really wanting to go to Rainforest cafe

Post Thanks / Like
    They both are quite similar in everything from food quality, to price, to atmosphere it's just one is Rain forest themed and the other is Dinosaur themed.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We've been to both. I thought T-Rex was slightly more expensive but don't quote me on that.

I prefer Rainforest Cafe.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are pretty similar with regards to everything but their theming.

Prices are a bit high but you do get HUGE portions. We tend to share when we go due to that issue.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!