Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stormalong Bay?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Yacht resort..... is it deluxe or medium resort please... we're considering it for another time in the future. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beach Club and Yacht Club share this same pool. They are deluxe resorts with my favorite being the Beach Club. :9: The Yacht Club was too dark and low ceilinged for me. (Just like a yacht, don't you know)!

There are quiet pools for both resorts too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The part by Beaches and Cream, that building is that the Beach Club please?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. The Beach Club is the blue and white (and closest to EPCOT) and the Yacht Club is the pale grey and white (toward the Dolphin).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe it is BC, Helly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah thank you... that's where I'd like to stay... we'll have to see now....

Post Thanks / Like
    You will so love the Beach Club, Helly! They have the wicked pool of course (it's closer to BC) and that beautiful beach. They sometimes play movies on a huge screen on the beach!

Plus, you are on top of Beaches and Cream. :D :D

It's truly a tiny, short walk (you don't even need to go uphill) to EPCOT's IG or the little ferry ride.

At the evening you can walk easily over to the boardwalk (or early in the morning for a light breakfast at the bakery) or if you are feeling particularly energetic you can walk clear to DHS!

It's our absolutely favorite resort.

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel like I may have asked this already (though I do recall you giving me the directions in small, tiny words ;-) ) but approximately how long of a walk is it to DHS?

Post Thanks / Like
    15 minutes or so I think

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent. :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast