Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Not what we had in mind..A Pookie Story..

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations and welcome to the world XXXXXXX Marc is going to have a story to tell about his sudden entrance into the world. So glad it all turned out good hun XXXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Well... first of all...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY MARC!!!!

Know.. the story.... it must have been so scary .... I am so glad you are all ok, and that MArc is doing great!

The story doesnt seem funny at the moment, but in a few years time it will be! I promise....

For the time being just focus on healing both mentally and physically and on preparing for him to come home.

As for the weight.... Tatiana weighed barely 5lbs and she was born at 39 weeks.... and she is doing just fine...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 112113
    Oh my G-d. I have leaking going all over my face! You poor precious woman! What an event!
    Same here....

and I got goosebumps just from reading...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness!!!! I totally didn't expect this story to end the way it did. I was betting on false labor or some such thing. And to think, this was the big story. Definitely no time to pace. I can only imagine what you and your husband were going through.

Welcome to the world Marc! I hope it treats you well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww Shelly! You give that baby sweet little snuggles for all of us...In like a lion I tell ya!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if this quick, determined entrance will tell us a little bit about his personality later on?? :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Shelly! I had NO idea this is what I was going to read!

Bless your heart honey I've always heard that second babies were a breeze and I guess they are right!

It may not seem funny now but you will get MILES out of this story when he is older

So what is the little one going to go by? Marc or Nicholas?

And when can we have some pictures??

I am sooo happy. Congratulations honey

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok. One second. I just need to jump start my heart again, and mop this wet mess off my face...

And I can only imagine what you and your DH were going through.

You sweet wonderful woman.

I'm so glad things are ok. That wee one is destined for enormous things. Enormous things indeed.

Welcome to the world Marc...now you just behave yourself for a bit!

Post Thanks / Like
    Big to all of you. You were the first people I thought of when this happened. I couldn't believe I had just written an update that said he was going to be overdue before bed and then that morning I gave birth

Dh brought this laptop up to the hospital, but we couldn't get any connection. At least I knew no one was left pacing for 3 days because you didn't know what was going on!

I am going to call in a few minutes and check on him. I am having some hard Mommy moments here with my little girl and home and my baby boy in the hospital 25 minutes away. I hope he comes home fast.

I'm going to get the camera now, so I will post pics a bit later. I know better than to wait too long

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 112173
    I wonder if this quick, determined entrance will tell us a little bit about his personality later on?? :D
    He wants what he wants WHEN he wants it We can see that already.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast