Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheese Choices?

Post Thanks / Like
    What time shall I be there? Also what shall I bring?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    LoL. She's my "disneyfiendfriend"

She and I could talk Disney for hours! They will be having a 14 day Disney Honeymoon at the Poly :D

Post Thanks / Like
    If you choose lemon or lime have a tiny (clear glass :D ) bowl of kosher salt for folks to sprinkle on the citrus. It makes a wicked counterpoint to the creaminess of many of the cheeses.

You could add a hard pepperoni, or very dry salami to the board too; something along the lines of a spicy sopressata. Just make sure it's dry and not any of that nasty mushy stuff. Nothing worse than a mushy salami.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 112804
    LoL. She's my "disneyfiendfriend"

She and I could talk Disney for hours! They will be having a 14 day Disney Honeymoon at the Poly :D
    well then...I am sure she and I will be fast friends

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, Tink. I agree.

My cheese board is quickly taking on a life of its own!! It may very well be the hit of the party!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love doing cheese "boards." I have an old antique cutting board that came out of a huge Sellars/Hoosier style kitchen cupboard. It makes for one heck of a cheese service.

Cheese, good strong meat, citrus, olives, cornichon, and bread...there is nothing much more needed in life... (well, maybe a sip or two, eh)? :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed...or two :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course it will!

Post Thanks / Like
    I cheese I like (in addition to the plethora already mentioned) is Port du Salut...I discovered it in French class when I was in High School. It's really good with a nice crusty bread.

Oh, and I like strawberries with my Brie. ;)

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    pleasepleasepleaseplease don't take offence but I have to say the one thing I have missed on any of my trips to America is really decent cheese, none of it tastes quite how it should for some reason.

*hides*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast