Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Allow Me To Vent

Post Thanks / Like
    hope Tobi is feeling better soon!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You All. A couple more hours and I will know if it affected his kidneys . I think I'm going to see him tonight before they close .

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez, Sister Tinker. :( I'm just now reading this. How sad for poor Toby!!!

You are going to let the doc know your concerns regarding the delay in seeing him, yes?

for Toby to be fine!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Debi, I am so rooting for you and Toby :( My Mr Darcy had these crystals last year and I was terrified. And I know from a previous experience what it's like to have a vet who gets it wrong and just does not seem to give a d*** that this is your baby they're dealing with.

Sending pixie dust and good wishes to him

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of love and hugs for Toby and you hun.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You . I never heard from anyone and when I called at 4:30, they had closed . I'm sure someone was there and they just put the service on , but they could have called . Would have been nice if they had let me get a good nights sleep . I love Kelly and so wish she could afford open her own vet office . I know if I ever hit the lottery, this is one person I'd help out . But, sadly after this incident, I think I am looking into another vet .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 114034
    Oh Debi, I am so rooting for you and Toby :( My Mr Darcy had these crystals last year and I was terrified. And I know from a previous experience what it's like to have a vet who gets it wrong and just does not seem to give a d*** that this is your baby they're dealing with.

Sending pixie dust and good wishes to him
    Our vet is wonderful... he did everything to save Harry the hamster and then he did everything to save Scruffy cat and he was in tears too when he had to in the end send poor Scruffy to heaven :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you heard anything yet this morning?
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, Thank You , SC , just got online .
    Toby is resting comfortablty as they are giving him meds to calm his bladder . He's voiding into the catherer so that is a good sign that they got the blockage . It did not get to his kidneys . Kelly got it in time .

Post Thanks / Like
    oh forgot, he'll be there till Monday . So, he was a sick boy .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast