Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: waiting...waiting...waiting

Post Thanks / Like

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 114741
    So as I've only just read up to Chapter 15 and had a wee look at some pics I have to ask: How is Chris, cos I think we've all fallen in love with him now... Hope he's safe... who does the baby belong to... Did Brother get divorced in the end? We need updates! Oh and by the way... Welcome lol X

erm she isnt around so Ill answer...

Chris is out of the military and is in one of the Carolinas...the Baby is his. His name is DJ and is almost 3 i do believe.

Brother did get away from that nasty woman about a year and a half ago...but thats all Im saying about that...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Delswife! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Claire! I love that smilie!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Sarah for the update X

Post Thanks / Like
    Did everyone get the TR read?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 116456
    Did everyone get the TR read?
    I'm up to chapter 16 She made me cry.....but she made me laugh too.

Post Thanks / Like
    keep reading hun...at least you are past the bad crying part...please please please read her associated content stories...shes a starving artist...writer..yea well you get it..those are pretty funny too...

Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME TO DISNEY SECRETS!!!

Reading this thread was like deja vu! I remember that trip report and your website, but I really don't know how I stumbled across it- I was a member of 'another site' in 2004, but I don't remember actually reading it at the time!! Love the trip report- so funny!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still only up to ScoobaSteve.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast