Thread: Mother's Day Brunch Cancelled

Post Thanks / Like
    The title pretty much says it all. No reason given. Just cancelled

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. I wonder why? We did go last year, but sure have had any number of enjoyable Mother's Day Brunches over the past years.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    awww....They shouldn't have canncelled it....
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Who? what is this? Disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. There has been a Food Among The Flowers brunch, that morphed into the Mother's Day Brunch for years.

It was incredibly in the early years, and quite nice in later years (although not as beautiful or with as many choices as the years wore on). It was heavily attended. I can't imagine why they canceled it.

It had actually become a bit of a tradition for many folks...taking Mother to brunch, that sort of thing.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw no... cutbacks?

Post Thanks / Like
    No one knows for sure, I guess.