Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have a tattoo?

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you have and more importantly did it hurt?

you can guess why I'm asking

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a tattoo on my lower back that I had done last summer. Or was it the summer before. so it's fairly new. It's a Harley design that I decided on when a friend gave me a harley patch for my jeans. LOVE it...it's purple, black and silver. Well, the patch is silver..not the tattoo.
    when he first started doing the tattoo, I wasn't really sure how it was going to feel, so yeah, it did shock me. But once I got comfortable, it wasn't so bad. Only in certain spots on my back did it hurt but not horrible pain. Plus, my problem is there is very little fat on my back. My sister told me, the more padding you have, the less it hurts.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh, yes I have one. Got it this past November. I love it and when i get to my goal weight I'm adding another. Here's the thread from my experience (with photos). http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/sho...ghlight=tattoo

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 3 1 on my shoulder which is a heart sitting on waves & a dolphin jumping over the heart. A sun encased in a pattern with moon & stars around it & my dd's name in chinese in the sun on my lower back. The one on my shoulder was not a bit sore but the one on my back well...... for the 2 & half hours I was in all I kept saying was...... OUCH I really found that one sore but everyone is different & I think it depends on how big it is & if there is a lot of detail & colour. Have you seen anything you like? I made up my own designs as I didn't want something anyone else had.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 114568
    My sister told me, the more padding you have, the less it hurts.
    Im raising the BS flag on that one...I have PLENTY of padding there and my PA tattoo (takes up 1/3 of my back) hurt like heck..my others (belly and upper back) did not hurt at all..

Painful tattoos also have to do with the artist...I think the guy who did my lower back just hammered hard..I thought I was going to die after 4 hours..its not even finished cause i couldnt stand it anymore

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    the pain is the reason i don't have any tatoos or piercings!

Post Thanks / Like
    pfft my piercing didnt hurt while he was doing it...and I plan to get a few new tatts very soon

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can hardly wait for my next one. :D They are addicting.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want one, not sure what or where though
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one on my right leg just above my outer ankle of a wanton fairy sitting on a toadstool... she is purdy and it hurt like hell. It was bearable in places and then other times it got a bit too much and at those points he stopped and did another spot. It felt like to me like someone scratching really hard with a very sharp pencil... dragging on my skin.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast