Thread: Pinocchio ready to party at Walt Disney World

Post Thanks / Like
    With Disney's latest animated classic DVD release just around the corner, Walt Disney World is in full cross-platform promoting mode.

A temporary set, dubbed "Pinocchio's Marionette Garden Party," has been erected just inside the front gate of the Magic Kingdom, where guests get a chance to meet the wooden toy who became a living boy. In addition to a picture and autograph from the character, guests also get sheets of temporary tattoos that include images of Pinocchio, Jiminy Crickett, the Blue Fairy, Figaro the cat and Cleo the fish.

Of course, those tattoos along with signs around the garden party make sure to include the helpful reminder that the 70th anniversary edition of the animated film will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday.

A Disney spokeswoman said the Pinocchio meet-and-greet will be in place until April 3.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    ooo this was there when we were there last month

Post Thanks / Like
    You know what I just realize...there is no Pinocchio ride at Disney World...there is one at Disneyland though!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Jimminy Cricket! The Blue Fairy too!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep there is a Pinnochio ride at DLP as well

Post Thanks / Like
    love Pinocchio!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe that's what Disney needs to do? Maybe they need to bring in some of the classics to the magic kingdom again?
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Completely agree. The magic of Disney is inthose films for starters I'd turn Jungle Cruise into Jungle book cruise

Post Thanks / Like
    That my friend is a brilliant idea!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 114763
    You know what I just realize...there is no Pinocchio ride at Disney World...there is one at Disneyland though!
    And it broke down while we were on it so we had to walk the rest of the way through

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!