Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marc updates

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for the , they really do help!

They made me stay home today, so I guess I was just feeling a little more mushy than usual I guess it is nice to know that when he hears my voice he wakes up and starts squirming, so they didn't want me to get him all worked up.

Dh and I are going to work in his room tonight. That will help. We also got out Katie's old car seat, swing, and tub.

Post Thanks / Like

He's just hit a speed bump, Shelly. Think of it as the reverse of losing weight--everything goes well, then it's plateau time. I have faith that he'll begin gaining weight again soon--and be home soon after that!

Looks like you're going to be ready for him when he does come home. And Katie can keep you out of mischief at home until then.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe he can be home by the weekend sweetie, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly

That's so sweet that they made you stay home because he recognises your voice! That's a good boost for you Mommy!! He'll be home very very soon hun, though I know that till then each minute will seem like an hour. And his room will be all ready for him when he gets home

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 115072
    I guess it is nice to know that when he hears my voice he wakes up and starts squirming,
    awww, bless him

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear that he is improving Shelly. I'm sure he'll be able to come home soon.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    aww hunny...I'm sorry you didn't get to see him today You will get to see him tomorrow tho
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I will get to see him today

They are going to gavage him for another day, but they do want me to nurse once, so I will get to snuggle him!

They are going to let Katie see him tonight, so we are going to take her to dinner and then up to see her baby brother. Now maybe she will believe that he is real and not just something we talk about.

This is a much better day

Post Thanks / Like
    Today sounds like a really nice day :)

IT will be over soon Shelly

Hang in there!!

I think its great that you are using this time to get everything ready for when he comes home :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwwww, poor Mommy. Still Marc sounds like he's doing just fine since his unorthodox entrance. And he gets to meet his big sister too.

He'll be home soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast