Thread: MK entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Just after our trip to WDW in January, the MK daytime parade changed so I'm looking forward to seeing the new parade next visit.

Is there a new stage show at the castle too?
    I'm asking because when we were there the dream Along with Mickey show was stopped after our second week. When I asked CM's they said the cast were practicing for a new show.

Also, is there a new street celebration/get together at MK?

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not like the new parade at all its one where the floats go on a certain way then stops as the dancers prance about to 'Celebrate YOU', no characters walk on the road and no characters interact with the kids they are all chained to the floats - its a bit sad really.

The stageshow was Mickeys dream something or other and was pretty good , the best bit were the costumes as all the characters mouths move with the dialogue - never seen that before it was very effective.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 115046
    I did not like the new parade at all its one where the floats go on a certain way then stops as the dancers prance about to 'Celebrate YOU', no characters walk on the road and no characters interact with the kids they are all chained to the floats - its a bit sad really.

The stageshow was Mickeys dream something or other and was pretty good , the best bit were the costumes as all the characters mouths move with the dialogue - never seen that before it was very effective.
    Well, it sounds like the stage show is still the same!

As for the parade, it sounds like it is now along the same lines as Block Party Bash at DHS....which I wasn't too keen on as both times we saw it, we happened to be in a spot where no main characters stopped by us.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say i was very disappointed with block party bash , especially so as we loved the stars and cars parade.

The annoying people kept trying to get us to join in and dance and the characters were sparse, boys were quite upset.

The AK parade is now the best

Post Thanks / Like
    We loved the block party bash thought it was nice for the kids to get involved and my little boy enjoyed clapping along, unfortunately we couldnt get close enough to the ak parade to see a lot of it