Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Friday!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 116166
    Voy a collegio en uno momento para mi asignaturas en espanol! No llevo los ropas rojos, porque no tengo nunca!

usted tiene que pagar el doble a no usar ropa roja Josh

Post Thanks / Like
    Ds9 has gone in his PJ's with spiky red hair, thanks to the can of red spray i found stuffed in the back of the cupboard this morning....i dread to think how old it is - shame i didn't find it before Dawn, you could have whizzed over to have a spray!

it was a fabulous sight at his school too, there were a couple of lads in dresses and tights!

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, what the heck is RED NOSE day and why are the kids putting red in their hair?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Every 2 years ther eis a national event in the UK for Comic relief promoted by the commedians from the country and around the world in order to raise money for charities both in the UK and Africa. The whole night is given over to this on the BBC and throughout the day people do daft and funny things for charity, it is a real national event.

Oh and people wear red noses to show their support

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahem...excuse me?

PHOTOS PEOPLE!!!!! :9:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I had an AWFUL driving lesson and I just wanted it to end!!! Kept getting put off by the traffic and stalling. It all came together in the last 30 mins but by then I'd lost my rag!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Steven got his school report today.

It's very good but Steven is very disappointed that after 7 months his teacher still can't spell his name properly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maisie got her report today too. Unusual to get it so early in the year. Name spelt correctly though.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what driving is about Josh. Good days and bad. You'll get more and more accomplished each time behind the wheel.

Dawn. Unacceptable. Tell her how to spell it one last time and tell her you expect to see it spelt that way from now on.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast