Thread: Pool rules

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

I know that if we stay at pop century we cant use the pool at the grand floridian but can we invite friends to use the pool where we are staying or will they be asked to leave??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzchamp, post: 116202
    Hi

I know that if we stay at pop century we cant use the pool at the grand floridian but can we invite friends to use the pool where we are staying or will they be asked to leave??
    Technically, no you can't, as the pools are only for WDW guests. However, unlike the deluxe pools I've never seen anyone check or question anyone using a value pool.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, because you are a paying guest you can invite your friends to join you as long as you are there with them (and stay there with them).

We've had any number of guests join us when we were staying at the Beach Club. The staff appreciate being alerted, "Hi, here's my room card. Just wanted to let you know this is my guest," and have never given us a problem.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Just know that knitted costumes are de rigeur now.... ;)