Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heee heeee!

Post Thanks / Like
    We kept the boy. :D :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    So, whatcha gonna do?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhh, I dunno...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Any fun plans for St. Patty's Day? We're taking Alysia and my mom to the Melting Pot for their birthdays on Tues.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooohhhh, I dunno' :D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like
    How long do you have him for Tink?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Just until Wednesday. I have to be in Bradenton then, and I'll meet his Da before I head to my scheduled facility.

Never long enough, but two additional days are better than no additional days! :D :D

Post Thanks / Like
    WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have thought so

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey there's this place just down the road from you that's apparently great for kids. Don't know if you've heard of it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast