Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about yourselves?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys.
    I don't really know alot about you guys. I wasn't a member of the place you guys know each other from. ( well I was... but not for long.. )
    Sooooooo tell me 5 things about yourself???

Here's my five:

1. My name is Steven - Ste to you ;)
    2. I am Welsh - born and bred.
    3. I work in retail and love my job. ( At times haha)
    4. I have a problem with shopping , I can't stop.
    5. Oh and I love the wonder that is TK MAXX!!!!!!!!

Now your turn.

Post Thanks / Like
    HAHA..not Chris...Steven...Ste...ste....ummmmmmmmm help me out here...

me:

Sarah, 34, bred born and raised in the heart of where Disney started...100 miles from Disneyland. 2 kids, Derrick (16) and Savannah (11), single mom, I work my tail off...oh and I have 69 days left until I get to Florida to hang out with the Delswife Crew...if you dont know who they are..PM me and Ill get you the link to her website...youll laugh..youll cry..youll want to be a part of their family..

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Steven! Ste that is.

My name is Tink. :D No really! LOL! It is!
    I work for a nationwide corporation where I ensure Medicaid compliance in their senior living communities (national insurance for the low income).
    I'm Irish and Italian, but was raised in a French Canadian influenced home. Explains a lot, huh? LOL!
    I have a problem with mean spiritedness. :(
    I love the wonder that is kindness. :o

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Keith but to be a bit more exciting I chose a really interesting forum name of... well, Keith :hah:

I'm from Lancashire, UK (where we know that Harry Ramsden's aren't PROPER fish and chips)

Work at an Internet provider specliasing in hosting web/email and all that good stuff :)

Hobby is photography, I don't make enough time for it but it's my favourite way to relax.

Totally addicted to shopping, Disney, Photography and gadgets of all kinds especially cell phones :)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...
    Hi..my name is Bev , like Keith it just was easier to give my real name.

I am a GRANDMOTHER of 8...yes EIGHT grandkids and I do love them all.

I love pin collecting, motorcycle riding (my DH and DS and I are planning a Canadian road trip in August...can't wait!) photography, card making, gads..there's just so much!

My DH and I are about to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary! Phew!

and for number 5........I hate to cook.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and Bev is a hot grandma....

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 2349
    Oh and Bev is a hot grandma....
    Ok...now I'm blushing and got the big head at the same time! Personally, I think I look like Mickey Mouse. hehehe
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am Jodie, gave my real name from the offset 'cos I always end up putting it in anyway!

Yorkshire lass all my life, West Yorkshire to be precise with a brief foray into East Yorkshire 'cos the house prices were cheaper!

Supervisor in a bank, hate it, or rather hate people blaming thier financial problems on me

Love Orlando for all it's parks, not just WDW

:)

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    My Turn...

1.My name is Michael...everyone calls me Mikie( pronounced Mike E)

2.I am happily married and the mother of 4 great kids. I only have the youngest at home...he turned 19 last mnth....where does the time go:sigh;

3.Pin collecting, Disney trip planning and craft painting...pretty much describes me lol.

4.I am a storage manager...emotionally draining job....very few ppl look for storage under good circumstances.

5. my husband and I love to cook. He's very good at cobblers and Cheesecakes.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Bev...you do not!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast