Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about yourselves?

Post Thanks / Like
    ah yes, forgot to mention I am a born and Bred southern girl :) Louisiana is my birthstate but one day Mississippi will be home.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 2353
    LOL Bev...you do not!
    You are SO good for me!

I forgot!! I was born in Japan! So I'm half Japanese and the other half is a big jumble of Scots/Canadian/and something else, but can I remember that? Heck no...I'm a Nana remember...my brain is fried.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ste you know all about me. ;)

How's that sock wall?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm only 7 and every birthday I stay 7 and have no intentions whatsoever of ever growing up. It gets me into trouble alot of the time but as I'm maturing I'm getting better.... I only use Crayola crayons cos they're the best kind... qwolity see innit.... the paper on them stops your fingers from slipping after hours of sweaty colouring. I have progressed from the fat ones to the fin ones now because I'm more trustworthy to not snap them. I have also now been allowed to use sharp scissors and staples and glue. I don't sneak into the fridge anymore and lick the ham slices before putting them back.... but I still stick my tongue into the jam jar and have a good ol' lick around the jar.... I have a Winnie the Pooh quilt on my bed which I dive unner to hide all quivering when I feel like I have been too norty and sense someone is coming to spank me... Oh and don't forget... if you find bubble gum unner the rugs leave it there cos I'm saving them for later, they still have some flavour left in them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CruellaDeVille, post: 2465
    Oh and don't forget... if you find bubble gum unner the rugs leave it there cos I'm saving them for later, they still have some flavour left in them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Thanks / Like
    I am Diane....got the name Isafari because I would love to go on safari in Africa

I married my school sweetheart after we'd been together 4 years and have been married for 24 years. No kids.

Everyone knows that I absolutely adore animals ... especially the big cats (lions in particular)

I work in the foodcourt of the local college.

I am sometimes a bit ditzy.....but my heart is in the right place :D

I have lived in the same house all my life.

I am a Geordie.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am Michelle and live in Cornwall, although i grew up in Plymouth. My dh is cornish.
    I have a 16 year old daughter who is severly disabled but the light of my life.
    We currently have 13 cats although i can promise i will not be adding to that numeber. Believe me they are naughtier than children.
    I am Disney mad just like the rest of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    1. I answer to Taja, so my screen name is Taja. If someone calls me by my birth name, I rarely respond. It's used only on official documents!

2. I grew up at and with Disneyland (California). That dates me! *LOL*

3. I've done a number of things professionally over the years, but have been involved primarily in finance and accounting the past 15 years or so. It's a crazybusy field, so I'm sometimes MIA for days or weeks at a time. I resigned my current position three months ago, but am still here after some serious negotiation.

4. I love designing, sewing, painting--almost anything creative except finicky needlework (knitting, crochet, tatting, embroidery, etc.). My mother tried--those things just didn't take!

5. I love to travel, but my house is experiencing middle-age anxiety. It's been gobbling a good portion of my travel fund for the past two years--and best guess is that it's going to continue for a while! *sigh*

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Lisa

I'm 37 married with two kids (10 and 7), and a recently aquired labradoodle pup, I was a chef before having DS and haven't done that since but have recently started doing a bit of casual work at a local special needs school in the kitchen when I'm needed.

Disney is, was and will always be my passion, managed to get there for the first time when I was 24 and have never looked back since. Thanks to DH taking a voluntary redundancy last year we were able to live out two dreams which were doing a Disney Cruise and buying into DVC. So we get to stay at our dream resort next year for the first time AKL. :smiley4:

I'm very busy all the time, kids do lots of stuff and spend my weekends at dancing competitions, football matches or baseball games but wouldn;t have it any other way (well maybe a weekend off every now and then would be good )

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 2608
    a recently aquired labradoodle pup
    I just LOVE that name, labradoodle :)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast