Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Tell me about yourselves?

Post Thanks / Like
    beccaberry I can't believe it is over a year ago that you moved, I remember tracking your journey

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    OK my turn (just found this)

<O:p</O:pMy name is Jeanette, married to Tony have two children 20 and 22.
    <O:p</O:p

Im originally from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com</st1:City>London, moved to essex when i was 4 so consider myself a <ST1:pessex </ST1:pgirl yes i am blond and do have blond moments....
    <O:p</O:p<O:p
    Now live in the south of the country, have just retired (let my job as a administrator) and i am now a student just completed 4 A levels believe me they are very hard in History, biology, psychology and sociology, now doing maths and computing.

Is that 5 things?????

Jeanette
    xx
    <O:p></O:p>

Post Thanks / Like
    Cazzie

Married 31 years

Loves loves Disney

Work Part Time running an office

Loves Frasier & Everybody loves Raymond

Is owned by a gorgeous Border Collie ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    1) My name is Nelly, well thats what I answer to the most

2) I live with my partner ( who recently asked me to marry him in WDW) of 5yrs

3) Work as a Quality Technician (cant tell you where or I will be sacked)

4) Have lived and breathed Disney all my life but could only afford to go for the 1st time in 2004 ( have been 3 times since)

5) Have nearly managed to fulfill all my lifes dreams ( Thanks to my amazing partner)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    ok
    My name is Liz
    Married to an embalmer (for 12 yrs) and live in East Anglia
    I work as a teaching assistant with children with special educational needs
    Been to wdw once and dlp 3 times
    Have 3 kids-Mary 11 Ezra 9(we knew nothing about the Haunted Mansion ghosts when we named him-hubby just loved the name)
    and Oscar 6
    Addicted to playing Mahjong and a terrible lurker

Post Thanks / Like
    My name is Claire, (bet you didn't see that coming) 40, and I'm married to Geoff (16 years). We live in Dorset with our 3 children age 16, 9 and 6. Youngest two are a bit of a handful with ADHD and Autism and the oldest is a handful with teenagerism.

I am a stay at home mum, prior to that I was a teachers assistant at our local infants school. We have one cat, Grace, who suffers from that common affliction that cats have where they think they are the Mutt's N*ts but are actually incredibly stupid. As a family we love Disney, both Paris and Florida and have been blessed to visit both parks a combination of 9 times!

Next is a shameless piece of self promotion as I will now tell you I am 5 stone into a 7 and a bit stone weight loss journey, stopped a 25 year 20 a day cigarette habit nearly two years ago and after many years of suffering from dreadful depression I am better than I've ever been. In other words, a completely different person!

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably not a lot i can tell you that you don't already know but here goes :-

1.My name is Teresa,i am nearly 39 and i am a single mum to Robyn 14 and Jack 12.We have 3 cats called Billy,Spud and Twinkle.
    2.I am a Teaching Assistant in a mainstream secondary school but work in the special needs department.
    3.I am currently planning my 5th and the kids 4th trip to Disneyworld and we have also been to DLRP 5 times.
    4.I live in Cornwall but was born in Gillingham(Kent) until the dockyard closed and we moved to the SW when i was 9.
    5.I am looking for my Prince Charming to sweep me off my feet so if anyone sees him can you point him in the right direction please :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there I'm Sarah, my screen name started out as Saz at school and has kind of progressed
    I was born in the midlands, grew up in the south, moved back to the midlands and now live with my hubby, Wes and son, Sam in Lincolnshire not too far from Skegness.
    We have 2 goldfish - Frankie & Sophie and a West highland white terrier called Freddie who thinks he's waaaayyyy more important than anyone else in our house lol!
    We live in a cottage by the sea that is somewhere between 200 and 400 years old, we're not sure and neither is anyone else!
    We run a coffee shop and a cafe by the seaside and get approx. 3-4 months off in the winter yay! When we do most of our travelling.
    I love to - mess about on my computer, play darts, shop and cook big Sunday lunches in the winter after a walk on the beach and a pint!
    Thats me X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sarah

1990 - lived in Buena Ventura Lakes, Kissimmee - Holiday rep.
    2002 - December DLRP Santa Fe (DS birthday)
    2007 - October WDW Radisson Hotel Celebration
    3 weeks.
    2009 - January DLRP Sequoia Lodge

Post Thanks / Like
    my names kerry married to Paul
    im a registered childminder
    mother of three dd21 tinkinpink Laura ds19sam dd7 elizabeth
    nanny to ASTON
    GOING TO FLORIDA NEXT TUE NOT TOOOO EXCITED:sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 60645
    My name is Claire, (bet you didn't see that coming) 40, and I'm married to Geoff (16 years). We live in Dorset with our 3 children age 16, 9 and 6. Youngest two are a bit of a handful with ADHD and Autism and the oldest is a handful with teenagerism.

I am a stay at home mum, prior to that I was a teachers assistant at our local infants school. We have one cat, Grace, who suffers from that common affliction that cats have where they think they are the Mutt's N*ts but are actually incredibly stupid. As a family we love Disney, both Paris and Florida and have been blessed to visit both parks a combination of 9 times!

Next is a shameless piece of self promotion as I will now tell you I am 5 stone into a 7 and a bit stone weight loss journey, stopped a 25 year 20 a day cigarette habit nearly two years ago and after many years of suffering from dreadful depression I am better than I've ever been. In other words, a completely different person!
    WOW yo hubbies young ;)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast