im a registered childminder
    mother of three dd21 tinkinpink Laura ds19sam dd7 elizabeth
    nanny to ASTON
    GOING TO FLORIDA NEXT TUE NOT TOOOO EXCITED:sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3:
    Yeah not toooo excited at ALL!:gy:
    I'm only jealous really! X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sarah

1990 - lived in Buena Ventura Lakes, Kissimmee - Holiday rep.
    2002 - December DLRP Santa Fe (DS birthday)
    2007 - October WDW Radisson Hotel Celebration
    3 weeks.
    2009 - January DLRP Sequoia Lodge

Post Thanks / Like
    How did I manage to miss this? Well from the first date of posting, I was in Orlando....

5 things about me

1. My real name is Johnie. I am named after my grandma, Johnie Mae. I am not a Mae though ;) No my dad did not want a boy.

2. What you see is what you get. I am loud, boisterous and fun online and in real life. I have never met a stranger.

3. I am half Greek and don't look a bit of the part. I am typically fair skinned (though I CAN tan so that must be the Greek part), freckled and red haired...I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me.

4. I am obsessed with all things Disney. I LOVE Walt. There is truly not enough Walt in Walt Disney World.

5. I am southern through and through meaning that I love old traditions, good manners, yummy bad for you food, long winded stories, and am a true romantic. I do NOT beleive in classism, racism and other redneck attitudes that many think of when they think of The South.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow guess I missed this one too.

1. I'm John, married 13 years to Donna

2. We have 7 grandchildren, 1 on the way (imminent) and another one due in March

3. I lived in Germany for 13 years

4. I got my bachelor's degree from the University of Maryland (only took me 17 years) and my Master's from the University of Southern California (USC) and hence my nickname, that only took 2 years.

5. I LOVE Disney.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed this
    Hi I am Siobhan, I am 37. We live in Bucks. I am married to my "other" still find it hard to say DH. We have been married 16 years.
    Have 3 kidlets Liam 15, Zoe 12 and Lily 9.
    I love the USA and one day hope to travel across the states and see it all.
    I also love laughing and try to find humour in everything. I love vodka and wine and eating and so much more.
    Love Disney and it's wholesome ethos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Im Laura, 21 (as said above)
    I have a DS nearly 1, Aston
    I am a bar maid and absolutely love it

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I guess I'm next.
    I love all things Donald and Lucille Ball. I'm going to be 28 in November and have been in school since I was 5 years old. I have just earned my Master's in Clinical Psychology and am continuing on the road to my doctoral degree also in Clinical Psychology. My dream is to live in Maine and work in the VA system.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Simon

I live in Berkshire.

I am married to Vicky (8 years and rolling!!)

I'm 34 and have 2 children, Mason (6 next Wednesday) & Freya (2), 3 cats and I also have a Labradoodle pup named Mabel (Archiedoodle's sister)

I work for a Large Multi-National in IT Support (very boring, but it pays well )

I am Lisaw's brother

Post Thanks / Like
    how did I miss this? I'm josh, I'm 16, from the Wirral and I am currently studying at sixth form. I'm taking As level English, science, media and I.T I have five tortoises and a dog, sonny, who is a cairn terrier x lancashire heeled. I also have a niece on the way!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    no surprises..my name is Debbie (the '2' comes from name on another site as there were lots of Debbie's - can I drop the '2' here now as I think you all know me??? Seem to have been labelled 'speedy' on my profile - still don't know who/where that came from)

44 next week and been married for 20 years to a wonderful man with DD16 and DS13

full time carer for DS so had to give up work after 20+ years in Banking (thank God I got out/cashed my shares before this crisis)

Love planning trips and going on holiday to Disney

Fill my free time by scrapbooking, card making and voluntary work in my local community

so that's me :)

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Are there no single men on this site?

Geesh....

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast