Thread: 3 G Iphone rumour

Post Thanks / Like

Strong, though as yet unconfirmed, industry rumours claim that O2 will reduce the cost of the 3G iPhone come May. It's likely the 8GB model will be offered free on the most popular 34.26/month package (it's currently only free on a 44.05 or 73.41/month tariff), and the 16GB model will be free on the 44.05/month package (currently 57.74 on a 44.05/month tariff).

Its almost certain Apple's set to release a new and improved iPhone this summer. As ever when it comes to the super-secret company, there's no official release date, but if previous years are anything to go by, mid-July seems a decent bet.

There's also speculation that O2 will lose the exclusive rights to sell the next iPhone, with Orange said to be vying for the lucrative contract. Again, though, this is only a rumour at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love for it to be a bit cheaper on PayG. I can't get a contract because I am under 18 and I don't have a steady income, yet I am *not* willing to pay nearly 400 for a phone. As cool as it is.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)