Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday already?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still stuck in Wednesday.

Post Thanks / Like
    sp[ooky how the time goes apparently we are 2/3 of the way through March as well

Have we not just had Xmas

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been a glorious weather week here and it will stay this way over the weekend so lots of caching for me and the doggle. :D

Been taking the kids outside to read at school past couple of days. Nothing like a bit of Biff and Chip with the sun on your face.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, the sun just makes everyone happier its lovely - flet like a long old winter this year

Post Thanks / Like
    i want 2 more Fridays to come around then we might have the keys to our house :)

Post Thanks / Like
    My first thought at reading Claire's title was, "IS IT???!!" Yepper, been that kind of week. Way too much to do today, but I'm going to give it the old college try.

Anything nice planned for the weekend? I'm hoping to actually get that elusive thing called "rest" in... could do with a bit.

Heard from a young friend of mine (former co-worker) he and his wife have just bought a newly built (well, being built as we speak) 2,500 sq ft home for $179,000!!! It's not far from us, north on 429... May encourage Herself to go and have a look...

It's nearly April, isn't it? The first quarter of the year is gone... too weird. Too fast. Too too...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    daveann, that's great news!!!

Only really had one sunny day here this week, on Wednesday and we had a lovely time outside. Today is looking good to so when Garry gets home we'll have a nice late lunch in the garden and enjoy the weather and the peace and quiet. Then in the morning we're going to the garden centre for stuff to plant in the rockery and to refresh the pots and hanging baskets over the weekend. We will spend as much of the weekend outdoors as we can :)

Post Thanks / Like
    OH!!! Meant to tell all of you that I discovered a Sur La Table shop yesterday!! It's in downtown Sarasota and oh my gosh, I am in love! Previously, I was only able to view their items online, but the shop is chock full of all sorts of wonderful gadgets, things, bits, hoosies, whatzits and incredible crockery, cookware and the like.

Bakers? The cake pans are incredible! Everything from petit madeleines (yeah, I can't spell it) to the most impressive castle cake tin I've ever seen!

The one thing they didn't have? A spider! I wanted to bring one home for Herself as she's been looking for a small one, but nope... what's up with that.

Did purchase a small French coffee press, two escargot plates and two escargot forks and a wee tiny shamrock cutter. :D :D Maybe we'll have shamrock shaped scones next St. Patrick's Day. :D :D

Anyway, if you are ever in the vicinity of Sarasota (west coast of FL) DO STOP!!! :9:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Deb, your private times always sound so elegant...

Post Thanks / Like
    ahhh, the weekend...fabulous!

the sunshine has been lovely this week and i've even managed to get some washing to dry on the line......

going to our local craft shop tomorrow with my sisters to get stuff for the wedding invitations, not sure what's happening on Sunday yet.

DH will be working 'til 4am Sunday morning, then sleeping, then back in for 4pm so we won't have time for doing a great deal and i have to see my Mum too of course. we're seeing his Mum on Monday as we're taking her out for dinner as her Mothers day pressie.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast