Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday already?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mother's Day is coming up in the UK, then?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 117998
    Mother's Day is coming up in the UK, then?

yep, on Sunday

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah. May here for Mother's Day.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, is your Fathers Day the same as us though - June?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 117995
    Deb, your private times always sound so elegant...
    Thanks Tink! But that's because I omit to mention the bottles of pink fizz that are gently sipped throughout the day...and into the evening... :D

We both do love being outside, and at the slightest opportunity we will sit out and eat, and chat, and watch the view, and walk the animals....last evening we were sat wrapped in our warm coats and scarves as the temperature dropped, but there wasn't a breath of breeze so it was still all good

Your Sur la Table shop sounds lovely!! A spider?? What kind of spider?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 117993
    daveann, that's great news!!!
    we are hoping to exchange contracts today :) i cant wait as we are in a flat at the moment so we will have our own front door and garden.
    Neither of us is sleeping well at the moment we are worrying about everything and are so stressed out we just want our own home

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Father's Day is in June here, too.

Oh! Sorry. A spider is one of those handled mesh flat strainers that you can use in boiling water to lift things out (or hot oil, but we don't deep fry). It's one of the very few items we don't have! Along with a tangine... although there were three styles of said item at Sur La Table... :D Will definitely have to come back with Herself for a weekend trip. :D :D

All the best to you Daveann!!! Do let us know how it goes, ok? :9:

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheesh, where has the time go. It sure does fly by fast. In a little over a month I will be done with another semester. I feel like I just started this semester.

I have tons of homework to do, but am so excited as I will be receiving my Twilight movie today. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks tink :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Steven's reception teacher from last year left today as her baby is due in a few weeks. They had a special assembly for her. Guess whose little boy got all emotional saying goodbye to her.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast