Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Friday already?

Post Thanks / Like
    My driving instructor thinks its beneficial to be able to drive at faster speeds, otherwise it's a bit dangerous once you have passed and go out driving, yet you've never driven that quickly during your lessons and suddenly you find yourself doing it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    oh yes, that's quite true Josh....

Post Thanks / Like
    DH is meant to be home by about 1/2 past midnight - might as well stay up and wait for him i guess, only 'cos i can't be bothered to move and go upstairs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Escargot plates and little forks? There's enough food in the world to never have to put those things in MY mouth.... bleurgh... the mere thought....

Post Thanks / Like
    They are wicked yummy, Helly! I used the French Press this morning. It will take some experimentation to get the strength of the coffee correct, but ooooeeeee, was it smooth!

Escargot in petite brioche is too good!!! :D Or in the little plates with tomato concasse and goat cheese and garlic? Oh be still my hungry mouth! :D :D I know you have to like it though. If you don't I'm sure it sounds horrid.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    If I was blindfolded and didn't know I bet I would like them, but seeing them beforehand, nope nada... not going near my mouth while I can still see. Everyone who has had them says they are delicious and my Father loves them but I can still remember seeing them in the fridge in a bowl of butter and you could see they were snails.

Post Thanks / Like
    ewww my Dad likes them - yuk!

Post Thanks / Like
    Did we have a Friday? And a weekend? I worked through the whole thing!

Had a wind storm--gusts, not steady wind--yesterday, so I'm home today trying to clean up the mess--and take care of some business, as well. Lots of stuff all over the place and the patio is thick with dust and sand. I swear this yard is a magnet for everything that blows around!

But I'm sure the neighbors feel the same!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234