Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: you know my gorgous nephew?

  1. #11
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got the Next summer catalogue today. It's too early isn't it.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 118795
    Got the Next summer catalogue today. It's too early isn't it.
    well bearing in mind they don't shoot till tomorrow...................... lol

    i'll keep you all posted.


    did i tell you that it was one of my photos that got him recalled? *insert big grin*














  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    5,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well done :D

    You may see me in the Autumn/Winter next catalogue






    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 118837

    You may see me in the Autumn/Winter next catalogue
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm














  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow wow wow!!!!!!! :D Well done Brit!

    Lisaw, I see you on the Home page, lounging seductively on their sofas surrounded by trendy cushions






  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    5,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 119080
    Wow wow wow!!!!!!! :D Well done Brit!

    Lisaw, I see you on the Home page, lounging seductively on their sofas surrounded by trendy cushions






    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #17
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah she'll be on the camping equipment page on a folding chair with tinnie in hand.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    5,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 119113
    Nah she'll be on the camping equipment page on a folding chair with tinnie in hand.
    Much more likely






    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 119182
    Much more likely
    And there was I trying to upgrade your sophistication factor. Can't say I didn't try :D






  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    5,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 119190
    And there was I trying to upgrade your sophistication factor. Can't say I didn't try :D
    I can still lounge sophisticatedly in a camping chair , just doesn't look very glamorous when i try to get out of it






    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •