Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just booked a little holiday to Spain! Yay!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Billie and Lisaw. Can't wait to relax!

Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 119200
    That villa does look fantastic Do you share that pool....it looks awfully big! Not too long to wait either.
    No, it's just for us!!!! No houses around nearby apparently!!! Hurrah! It's a 4 bedroom place but we got a discount for it just being the two of us :)
    There's also a lage lawned garden area with shade, as well as the terraces around the house. I so hope Spain does not have freak snowstorms or hurricanes that week!!

Of course, I shall be using that large pool to swim loads each day and get fit

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 119186
    Thanks Taja and Josh :) Taja, you're right...I'm focussing on just this one for now!!
    Josh...I have no idea what you're saying :D That you speak Spanish maybe? I noticed that on your Facebook.
    LOL, I said "I love spain!"
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks lovely Deb.We have been to a beautiful Pueblo in Andalucia. Now do you need me to come and house and pet sit.
    I hope you have a great time and tht you and Mr Deb relax and enjoy the pink bubbles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    me encanta espana tambien !

sounds lovely Debs, the alhambra is great, have you got the inclination to go to Sevilla? the orange groves may be flowering at that time and the smell is just overwhelming but beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh wow looks idilic bet you will have a wonderful time :)

Post Thanks / Like
    En ano pasado, fui a sevilla con mi collegio. Fue muy bonito y tambien mas interesante!

Last year I went to sevilla with my school, it was very pretty and interesting, too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 119267
    En ano pasado, fui a sevilla con mi collegio. Fue muy bonito y tambien mas interesante!

Last year I went to sevilla with my school, it was very pretty and interesting, too.
    exellent, viví en Madrid durante 3 años cuando yo era un niño

exellent, i lived in Madrid for 3 years when i was a child I love Spain, did you like the food Josh?

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="Disneybumble, post: 119229"]Now do you need me to come and house and pet sit.[quote]

Now Siobhan, don't make jokes about that! I may just tell you to get yourself up here pronto and leave a crate of vodka for you!!

That's going to be one of our main problems about going on hols...we don't mind sending the cats to a cattery (though they would be a little miffed I'm sure!) but Sorrel does not so well in kennels at all, and we have decided that unless there was an emergency we're not going to do it. Mr Deb's minimal family all work fulltime, and my Mum won't have Sorrel to stay in her small house...not dog people at all, my family. She has said she will come down for the week to stay and look after everything "if it helps you out" . Not sure is she'll do that again or for the long hols...to be fair, she no longer drives and so it's harder to get out and about for her from here. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. I'm sure sometimes it would be easier having the normal kinda kids rather than these furry ones! :D

Brit and Josh, we'd love to go to Seville, and so what we've decided is we won't make the long drive on this trip (as we are supposed to be totally chilling, which is hard for us!) but will go on a 3 or 4 day citybreak to there later in the year or next Spring, so we can do it justice :)

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="Deb, post: 119287"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 119229
    Now do you need me to come and house and pet sit.
    Now Siobhan, don't make jokes about that! I may just tell you to get yourself up here pronto and leave a crate of vodka for you!!

That's going to be one of our main problems about going on hols...we don't mind sending the cats to a cattery (though they would be a little miffed I'm sure!) but Sorrel does not so well in kennels at all, and we have decided that unless there was an emergency we're not going to do it. Mr Deb's minimal family all work fulltime, and my Mum won't have Sorrel to stay in her small house...not dog people at all, my family. She has said she will come down for the week to stay and look after everything "if it helps you out" . She looked after them for the 3 days in Chester a couple of weeks back and found that ok though. Not sure if she'll do that again or for the long hols...to be fair, she no longer drives and so it's harder to get out and about for her from here. And it's probably not fair to ask her every time. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. I'm sure sometimes it would be easier having the normal kinda kids rather than these furry ones! :D

Brit and Josh, we'd love to go to Seville, and so what we've decided is we won't make the long drive on this trip (as we are supposed to be totally chilling, which is hard for us!) but will go on a 3 or 4 day citybreak to there later in the year or next Spring, so we can do it justice :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess that is one of the advantages to living in Europe. I noticed, while I was in Germany on business that there are loads of low cost vacations available all over Europe.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12