Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S'Friday

Post Thanks / Like

Well only a few hours to the weekend - the parents are up this weekend but they have elected to stay in a Band B nearby which will help with the stress of it all i.e we wont have to rake the rubbish in the kids bedrooms under the bed

There was a green woodpecker in the garden this morning

and

My New telescope begins its journey from Leeds to arrive tomorrow with any luck and hopefully in one piece so I am more than a little excited about that.

:D

Post Thanks / Like
    Steven is doing step aerobics on the Wii.

He's actually very good.

Working this weekend. boo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Picking kids up at 1pm as we are off to Weston Super Mare for the weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooo, Skywatcher, what a coincidence, there was a greater spotted woody on my verandah this morning, just sitting. He was eyeing up the nut feeder we've hung a couple of inches from the window. He's a lot less brave than the squirrel, who was nonchalantly hanging upside down off it yesterday, not bothered about me, the cat and the dog who were gazing through the window.

Good news about the scope

So fed up of this windy weather, it has been non-stop here since Sunday and it's difficult to do anything that involves going outside for more than a minute Poor Sorrel thinks she's never going to get a proper walk ever again. Got to do my company accounts today , have put it off for too long.

Dawn...boo indeed for you working this weekend

DB....YAY for your weekend away

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, I didn't think it was ever going to get here. We'll be watching Nathanael for a few hours tomorrow, not sure if it will be overnight or not.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 119294
    My New telescope
    Which scope?

Tom (... nosy, isn't he)

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm well the lady hasn't PM'd me to tell me its on its way yet so I am pacing - will tell all when I know its coming

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday here as well...flight back home from Disney last night was dreadful...the bad weather made for some SERIOUSLY bumpy moments...at one point I thought my seat mate was going to end up with a lap full of my red wine.

Jon and I are both off today, having taken the entire week off...looks like we might be out car shopping this morning as the Malibu is showing its age these days.

Rainy and cold here. I want my lovely Florida sunshine back :(

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a friend visiting this weekend, so I am playing hookie from school work on Saturday....which means I have to work hard today. It's an mixed emotion day...:D and :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 119322
    Friday here as well...flight back home from Disney last night was dreadful...the bad weather made for some SERIOUSLY bumpy moments...at one point I thought my seat mate was going to end up with a lap full of my red wine.

Jon and I are both off today, having taken the entire week off...looks like we might be out car shopping this morning as the Malibu is showing its age these days.

Rainy and cold here. I want my lovely Florida sunshine back :(
    Awwww...Becca...

But you have a whole week off! And if it's cold and rainy you have someone to snuggle up to :D

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast