Thread: takeout delivered to resort?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya

I know disney do pizzas to the room but do any offsite places deliver to disney resorts? like chinese or whatever?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen the chain pizza places deliver (Papa Johns, Dominos, Pizza Hut) to the resorts. Certainly much better pizza than what Disney offers.

I'd check with the front desk to see who delivers to the area.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's definitely a good idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Be wary of any pizza delivery leaflets posted under the door at your resort. Although Disney do not allow this, we had quite a few on our last trip. There have been many scams by people posing as pizza delivery companies, all they want is your credit card details. If you are going to order takeaway use a well known company whose phone number you can verify. I'm not 100% sure of Disney's policy but many resorts don't allow deliveries to your room, you need to meet the driver at the reception.
    ~ don't you just love smilies & tickers ~

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I am sure there is a Chinese resto that deliver on that resort. The first thing you need to do is search for that resto and make a call if they deliver in your area. I too love Chinese food. Good Luck
    Shakes from Panama City Beach Rentals
    (Keith's BF, likes him a lots and lots)

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney strictly controls who is allowed through the gates of a given resort for food delivery. I know there are some pizza places allowed and I've heard of one (yep, just one) Chinese delivery, but not much else.

You'll use up your holiday dollars calling around to local places to see if they have delivery capability too. Ask at the front desk to see if there is a list of approved places that are allowed to deliver.

Anything that is going to potentially take money from a Disney enterprise is not usually supported by WDW policy.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 121341
    Anything that is going to potentially take money from a Disney enterprise is not usually supported by WDW policy.

this was going to be my take on this as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 121341

You'll use up your holiday dollars calling around to local places to see if they have delivery capability too. Ask at the front desk to see if there is a list of approved places that are allowed to deliver.

exactly!