Thread: Would you recommend cinderellas royal table?

Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago everyone was trying to book it and saying how great it was but I dont hear that much about it now. Is it still good or has it gone off?

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally think it is incredibly expensive for what it is.

That being said, I would book it if I had a little princess. I wouldn't get all out of sorts if we didn't get it though.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a great experience, rather than a great meal. We have done it a few times. Last time we got a photo package and lithograph included whcih were lovely keepsakes.

Agree with Johnie that all little princesses would love it.

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Its great - the boys loved it twice when we went - We have only done breakfasts and an early early sitting - that means you get to walk up to the castle in a deserted park which is a fantastic experience in in itself

Post Thanks / Like
    We did this on our 1st day, on our 1st holiday to Florida, which was NYE 2006! It was lovely walking up a literally empty main street.

The experience was lovely, but the food unfortunately was not really that brilliant.

Would I do it again .... probably not as there are so many other restaurants to try.

It is also a great way to meet the princesses & get autographs

Post Thanks / Like
    the experience is what you pay for, we did it and our princess was blown away by the experience, loved every second of it, but as we left the castle after our breakfast she asked if we could stop somewhere and get something to eat !!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to do it, for Tatiana, but Im not sure if at 18months it will be worth it for her....

Post Thanks / Like
    We have done the castle 3 or 4 times, each one was a different experience food wise. It seems to run hot and cold. But if I had a Disney Princess, we would probably try it again!! Youngest DS at 12 really doesn't care ! He would rather the Crystal Palace oe Liberty Tree.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always here about the breakfast! The breakfast i did a few years ago and loved it because of the characters! I managed to secure at table for dinner at 9:30.. My question is everything I read is about breakfast, anyone ever done it for dinner?? What characters will be there? AND.. since mine is so late will it be as good? I must admit Im thiking it will be pretty cool to be in the castle as the fireworks go off! HELPPP anyone know if Im doing the right thing or should I just try another restaurant???????