Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rides

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever gone on a ride with a feeling of dread and totally enjoyed the experience?
    Have you ever gone on a ride full of excitement and came off never wanting to go back on it again?

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember watching the commericals a long time ago for Body Wars. I thought it looked soooo cool. I was totally hyped up for the ride, but once I was there I began praying that I would not freak out on others and demand to get off. I got so sick and thought I was going to lose it in front of everyone. Never, never, never again.

I attempted Stars Tours after that, but only made due to staring at the machine that was stationary.

On a positive note, I always get nervous on Splash Mountain as the drop is scary to me, so even though I can't throughly enjoy the ride as I should, I love going on it. I always work my self up for that drop. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 119555
    Have you ever gone on a ride with a feeling of dread and totally enjoyed the experience?
    Space Mountain

Have you ever gone on a ride full of excitement and came off never wanting to go back on it again?
    Well not "never want to do that again" but was totally underwhelmed by Test Track.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not good on rides and didn't think I would be able to do Everest. However on the bus to the park I sat next to a small girl who had been on it and loved it. So I decided that if a child half my size could do it, then so would I.
    I was very scared as I got on the ride!
    But it was fantastic!! I loved it and it is now one of my must-do rides.

Aternatively, I love dinosaurs etc and really looked forward to the Dinosaur ride. I HATED IT!! I won't do that again.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I am petrified on Dinosaur...hated it

I was underwhelmed at expedition everest and test track

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was soooo looking forward to Test Track. Underwhelmed is definately the word for how I felt.

Everest was not worthy of the hype.

Stitch is just awful.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Stitch is horrible and I wish they would bring back Alien Encounter. That smell in that stinkin' "sit" ride is horrible. Yuck!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get scared of rights generally! The one I was most scared on was the skycoaster in kissime;
    [youtube]ZadUR9P7ecc[/youtube]
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Kraaken looked terrifying but was the best ride I had ever been on

Test Track was boring and a total let down

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 119793
    I don't get scared of rights generally! The one I was most scared on was the skycoaster in kissime;
    [youtube]ZadUR9P7ecc[/youtube]
    There is no way on this earth that you would get me strapped into that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast