Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dated attractions

Post Thanks / Like
    Are there any attractions or shows in the parks that you think are really dated now and need to be replaced?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love CoP and would never want it replaced I do think it should be updated a little, you know, add or change the last scene. But definitely not replaced.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never replace - update and renovate. :D

Star Tours needs a revamp for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Tiki Room needs to be replaced with the original

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Honey I shrunk....... and Muppets 3 D movies both could use redoing and updating.

Post Thanks / Like
    CoP final scene definitely needs updating! Otherwise, still love it! :)

A number of the attractions just need a good cleaning or something--sound isn't quite synchronized to action or images are fuzzy at times.

There are a number of attractions that I really don't like--don't think they particularly belong at WDW--but others love them, so I won't mention which ones I wouldn't mind seeing disappear and be replaced with something more relevant. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    The end scene needs to be revamped since it's essentially the past now.

Start Tours and Honey I Shrunk the Audience most definately

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the charm of CoP and it doesn't claim to be any great attraction so it can stay in my book

Jungle Cruise should turn into Jungle Book cruise with animatronics from both the Jungle book and the Lion King and any other animals of that ilk - you could even have Timon doing a recorded version of the 'Jokes'

Figment is rubbish and should be redone 'again' - so much potential and so badly executed

Honey I shrunk the audience is outdated both as 3D technology and as pop culture as the films are old now and not aquired legend status like Star Wars- it should go the way of Captain Eo

Universe of Energy should reopen as a more 'green' friendly attraction rather than the thinly veiled oil advert it was

Wonders of life needs to be renivated I miss Cranium Command - body wars was just awful

The backlot Studio tour needs to recapture the magic - over the years so many props and parts have been whittled away they may as well just call it ' Catastrophy canyon and a drive through some wardrobes'

there are more i'm, sure

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 119853
    I love the charm of CoP and it doesn't claim to be any great attraction so it can stay in my book

Jungle Cruise should turn into Jungle Book cruise with animatronics from both the Jungle book and the Lion King and any other animals of that ilk - you could even have Timon doing a recorded version of the 'Jokes'

Figment is rubbish and should be redone 'again' - so much potential and so badly executed

Honey I shrunk the audience is outdated both as 3D technology and as pop culture as the films are old now and not aquired legend status like Star Wars- it should go the way of Captain Eo

Universe of Energy should reopen as a more 'green' friendly attraction rather than the thinly veiled oil advert it was

Wonders of life needs to be renivated I miss Cranium Command - body wars was just awful

The backlot Studio tour needs to recapture the magic - over the years so many props and parts have been whittled away they may as well just call it ' Catastrophy canyon and a drive through some wardrobes'

there are more i'm, sure

Spot on!

Great idea for the Jungle Cruise.....I love it. Don't think Walt would like it though. That was one of his babies.

Got me thinking (Ellen's Energy Universe) about greener and more current. I think something should go in on Earth's climate change. Just my two cents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 120270
    Spot on!

Great idea for the Jungle Cruise.....I love it. Don't think Walt would like it though. That was one of his babies.

Got me thinking (Ellen's Energy Universe) about greener and more current. I think something should go in on Earth's climate change. Just my two cents.

Sounds good to me - I know what you mean about Walt , but he was one for progress after all :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast