Thread: Have you ever got on a ride and wondered what it was all about

Post Thanks / Like
    Which ride have you riden and just not got what its all about.

Mine is Stitch, we just seemed to sit in the dark and all came off wondering if we had missed something. Another one is the Tikki show although i must admit if anyone goes with us that has not been before we always go and see it just to get a kick out of their reaction.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't say that I have. I am a voracious reader so I do like to read up on the rides/parks.

I will admit that I had NO idea that there was a ride inside the ball when we went to Epcot in 1996. I had read a guidebook and everything. No idea how I missed that

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I always knew that there was a ride in the ball, but still not sure now, why or how the ride is really relevant to the ball. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the ride. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I get that feeling sailing past all those dolls in IASW. After 15minutes I am cross eyed and the power of speech has left me. I still have to ask why and what was it all about. I now have 30 minutes of my life wasted that I cant get back and Im darned sure it will never be 45.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    That ride in Animal Kingdom, the rapids. It wasn't worth getting wet for IMO. Bilge rat barges is 10x better!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)