Okay, hope no one minds, but could I please have the opportunity to whine slightly. I'm having one of those days.
I understand that none of my problems are the 'end of the world,' but right now, all together they have pushed me into a really bad mood.
1. Have loads of school work to do and would love to take a vacation to place where all I have to do is rest and relax. (any of these look good)
2. Hitting plateau with weight loss. Still at 33 pounds. But I'm not giving up, just frustrated. Bought traditional bike and hope to be able to ride soon...you know, shake things up.
3. It's snowing and last night I had water dripping into my house near patio door. Not happy about this. I hate renting.
4. Having small tiff with friend...in case there are others out there who don't know this information....friendship is a TWO, count them 1,2 way road.
5. Having issues with practicum related as people in this area out number the practicums available. And let me tell you folks, I'm not driving 2 hours on a good, no traffic day to any practicum, as when winter or traffic gets tough you might as well consider that ride 3 hours or more.