Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slight Whine

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, hope no one minds, but could I please have the opportunity to whine slightly. I'm having one of those days.

I understand that none of my problems are the 'end of the world,' but right now, all together they have pushed me into a really bad mood.

1. Have loads of school work to do and would love to take a vacation to place where all I have to do is rest and relax. (any of these look good)

2. Hitting plateau with weight loss. Still at 33 pounds. But I'm not giving up, just frustrated. Bought traditional bike and hope to be able to ride soon...you know, shake things up.

3. It's snowing and last night I had water dripping into my house near patio door. Not happy about this. I hate renting.

4. Having small tiff with friend...in case there are others out there who don't know this information....friendship is a TWO, count them 1,2 way road.

5. Having issues with practicum related as people in this area out number the practicums available. And let me tell you folks, I'm not driving 2 hours on a good, no traffic day to any practicum, as when winter or traffic gets tough you might as well consider that ride 3 hours or more.

Post Thanks / Like
    of course we don't mind - i'm sorry it's all making you feel bad right now FD

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I guess my overall feeling is frustration.

Post Thanks / Like
    We all have those days Billie and coming here to whine a little is a good thing so that you can let some of the stress go

Post Thanks / Like
    Whine away Billie! I have been on a plateau for weeks now. I've been cycling every day for 5 days now in the hope it kick starts it again. Hope things pick up for you soon, that your friend gives back what you deserve and any other issues sort themselves out soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, what's up with the plateau thing? Make room for me there. Too frustrating for words!!

Billie, you have every right to vent your frustrations. Sounds like things are pretty stressful right now.

Sorry to hear about the friendship woes too. Things like that can be the hardest to deal with.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear, hope a will help. Have a listen to some Disney music.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. Sometimes it's nice just to whine....some.

Just 12 pounds to go and it seems like I'll never get there.

And yes, the friendship thing is bothering me a lot right now and seems to be the most complicated.

Post Thanks / Like
    would it help to talk about it Billie?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast