It is rumored to be released to the general public tomorrow, March 30th.
Free Disney dining offer - Aug 16->Oct 3, 2009
Just announced! You can book this yourself with the codes below or contact the forum Travel Agents - Johnie or Val
Get FREE Dining for travel most nights August 16 - October 3, 2009 when you book a full price Walt Disney World vacation package that includes at least 3 hotel nights at an official Disney World resort, plus at least one-day base theme park ticket.
Disney Booking Codes:
* RYH - Basic Dining Plan
* UGR - Deluxe Dining
* KEU - Free with Wine
* NZZ - Deluxe Dining with Wine and Dine
Sample pricing for a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way Package:
* $58 per person per day for family of 4 at a Disney Value Resorts - in a standard room. Total package price $1,390.
* $74 per person per day for family of 4 at select Disney Moderate Resorts - in a standard room. Total package price $1,764.
* $95 per person per day for family of 4 at select Disney Deluxe Resorts - in a standard room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge & Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Total package price $2,276.
* $108 per person per day for family of 4 at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts - in a studio room at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney's Old Key West Resort. Total package price $2,586.
A family of 4 can saved $654. Prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. Availability is limited. Savings based on a standard room with no discounts, and one Base theme park ticket, which includes admission to one park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Tips are not included with the dining plan.
Included with this 5-night/6-day vacation package:
* Disney World Hotel Stay - 5-night accommodations.
* Disney World Theme Park Tickets - 6-day ticket for admission to one of 4 Theme Parks each day.
* FREE Disney Basic Dining Plan* - Includes one quick-service meal, one select snack and one meal at a table-service restaurant per person, per night of your package. It does not include tips, alcoholic beverages, appetizer.
Re: Free Disney dining offer - Aug 16->Oct 3, 2009
Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 120100
mmm. decisions, decisions. I have been looking at my booking and playing around on the VH website and I can't decide whether to stick with my 4 free nights at the Boardwalk Inn offer or amend to the Beach Club with the free dining - at a increase in cost of £350. It would cost more than that for us to eat in the two weeks - works out at an extra £25 a day.
Boardwalk is a lot more expensive so did get a good deal but the Y&BC are fine, stayed there last time.
1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
2010 - Beach Club WDW