Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anybody suggest a good hotel at Gatwick with Parking

Post Thanks / Like
    i believe you have to take your car to another car park the night before and then you pick it up from the same car park on return.

with meet and greet you can opt to either drop it off at their car park and they will shuttle you to the airport/hotel on the way out and then you ring them when you've cleared customs and they bring your car to the pick up point outside the terminal. OR you get them to do the meet and greet both ways. does that make sense?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Britchick ... yes that makes sense. I looked into prices at the Hilton and it was around 190 for the room and the 15 days parking. May check out BCP to see if they have an offer on the meet and greet plus hotel.

Post Thanks / Like
    have you tried holiday extras? see when i tried for July this year the hilton and parking deal was close to 300 - i would have done it for the 190.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 121209
    have you tried holiday extras? see when i tried for July this year the hilton and parking deal was close to 300 - i would have done it for the 190.
    Wow, just checked out Holiday Extras and they have meet and greet (Maple Manor) at the Hilton for 183 . That's slightly less than booking direct with the Hilton. Thanks britchick!

Post Thanks / Like
    that's a really good rate maple has a good reputation and that's who we're going with. glady you got it sorted

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear that Maple are a good firm to go with. Thanks ... you're an absolute star!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12