Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brothers

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a reply from the trek gropu my brother has gone with and they said evryone who should be on the trip has arrived so that must mean to arrived safely, just hasn't managed to get a phone signal to contact home.
    thank you everyone for your kind thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    aww that's good news lozzy. I'm sure he'll be fine but that won't stop you counting the days 'til he arrives home safely will it?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Brothers (new problem)

My parents got home yesterday from they holiday and the answer phone was full of messages from my brothers baank. He forgot to tell them he was going on holiday, He has tried to use his card and the bank have stopped it. My dad phoned them to explain and for security reason my brother has to phone them.
    I emailed the treking company last night asking them to contact him, I have given them the phone number he needs to ring so they can unlock his card. What makes it worse is he didn't take any money with him just his card. OMG I am so going to shot him when he gets home.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh for goodness sake.....!

good job the bank are on the ball - but not so good for your brother!

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness, Lozzy! Just now catching up with this thread. I hope things are working out ok for your brother! Sheesh, not a good thing having the card shut down.

I think I have to agree with you, perhaps not shooting him but a good old slap might be in order when he gets home! After a huge hug, of course! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a text from him, (at last) he is having a really great time the place is amazing is what he said. He had to use someone elses phone so his can't be working over there.
    When he gets back I'll try and nab some photos and post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I'm just glad he was able to contact you and let you know everything is all right with him. I know you must be relieved!

It would be great to see some photos when he returns! (But you KNEW I'd say that)! :D :D

Thanks for letting us know he is ok!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    oh well that's a huge relief lozzy ~ see all that time you were worrying and he was having a great time!

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad that things are going well for him. I know it must be quite a relief to you and your family. I am wishing for a successful trek and for your brother to come back with great stories to tell.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe my brother is coming home tomorrow, 3 weeks has gone really quick. once I get some pic's I'll post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast