Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legoland

Post Thanks / Like
    We are planning to make a trip to legoland in may and was wondering if anyone could recomend any good hotels, 2children and 2 adults.
    we would like the hotel to have 1 double bed and 2 singles if possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Expensive area for hotels. Legoland, Windsor, Thorpe Park, Heathrow, M4/M25 corridor all in the area. Try looking around the Staines area - about 30 minutes from Windsor but a bit cheaper and it's a big town with stuff to do at night. There's a Premier Inn in the town I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    When we go to Legoland we stay at the Travelodge at Reading.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maidenhead holiday inn we stayed at i think - lovely warm pool there

Post Thanks / Like
    We've stayed at a Premier Inn and erm, somewhere else that I can't remeber the name of right now. both were in Slough, both in family rooms.

The Premier had a 6ft bed and a couple of rollaway beds. Nice and clean too, although that's going back a couple of years now.

The other one (a large one beginning with C i think) had underground parking and a pool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Depends on your dates but 26th May (half term week) is 29 for 1 night at Reading M$ Eastbound which is 20 miles from Legoland.

Post Thanks / Like
    Or the Bracknell one has cheap rates for certain dates in May and is only 8.5 miles form Legoland.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 120079
    We've stayed at a Premier Inn and erm, somewhere else that I can't remeber the name of right now. both were in Slough, both in family rooms.

The Premier had a 6ft bed and a couple of rollaway beds. Nice and clean too, although that's going back a couple of years now.

The other one (a large one beginning with C i think) had underground parking and a pool.

You mean the Copthorne Hotel in Slough?

Personally the Travelodge type hotels in the area would probably be your best bet, unless you want the swimming pool and other amenities that the more expensive hotels offer.

Also, the traffic leaving Legoland is always far worse heading towards the M4, whereas heading towards the M3 and Bracknell is usually clear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simonwebb74, post: 120090
    You mean the Copthorne Hotel in Slough?

Personally the Travelodge type hotels in the area would probably be your best bet, unless you want the swimming pool and other amenities that the more expensive hotels offer.

Also, the traffic leaving Legoland is always far worse heading towards the M4, whereas heading towards the M3 and Bracknell is usually clear.

yes that rings a bell, it could have been the Copthorne - we got a deal on Lastminute.com. Personally i didn't think it was any better than the Premier one we stayed at.

Post Thanks / Like

My brain immediately went to California. There is a LegoLand outside San Diego. :)

Decided that wasn't very logical!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast