Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **~~~Happy Birthday Tink~~~**

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh we did! The server brought a lovely little dark chocolate covered chocolate mousse with Mickey sprinkles and a thin chocolate piece with Happy Birthday written on it. There was a candle and a card, too. She (thankfully) didn't sing.

There were many birthdays there yesterday! Both at the dinner and seemingly at EPCOT. We walked around the WS prior to dinner and I saw several people with birthday badges.

It was pretty busy too. I was happy to see many more topiaries yesterday than there had been at the opening of the Flower and Garden Show. I was pretty disappointed the first weekend, but yesterday was quite pretty and nice.

They are only having the music on the weekends though and not all through the week like they used to do.

OOOO! Just had a report of violent weather headed this way! May have to get on the road a bit earlier than I'd planned (local facility visit today).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 120687
    Oh we did! The server brought a lovely little dark chocolate covered chocolate mousse with Mickey sprinkles and a thin chocolate piece with Happy Birthday written on it. There was a candle and a card, too.
    Ooh, lovely!
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for chiming in so very late...but...

Glad to hear it was lovely, and please know that I wish you many, many happy returns. You are a true gem, Tink. Our lives are all enriched by your very presence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Happy belated birthday Tink.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    happy birthday

have a great day tink
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Becca, Mags and Mick!!! Your having taken the time to wish me a happy birthday means so very much!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    So, are you going to write a trip report about Santa Monica? What a wonderful present!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, I'm sooo sorry I missed this yesterday. So happy birthday a bit late from me my friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Running late as usual!!!

TINK!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing to be sorry for!! Wishes are as nice today as yesterday! Thank you!

No. I'm not writing a trip report about Santa Monica.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast