Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to Friday??

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm guessing the clay is some sort of light dissolving sort. I'm going to plant them in a wet area of the garden (the entire one side of our home is almost consistently damp so we've tried to find things to grow there to use up some of that moistness).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I love forget-me-nots! There are some in my garden right now, though I didn't put them there! Where are they shipped from Tink, do you know? Grey here too Tink, and very foggy...I'm hoping it clears for the weekend too as I want to plant out the pots for the patio We'll see.

Mystik, I'm quite sure I'm not a Disney Princess but thanks for the thought :D

Easter bunnies?? I have loads of the real things in my garden...thinking of getting one of those "Bunnies Crossing" Easter signs because it's actually needed as driving to my front door is like negotiating the bunny motorway

There. A proper Friday thread. I feel like it's Friday now :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not positive where they are from. I thought somewhere here in the US, but it could be they are from the Netherlands. I'll have to check with Herself as she's the one who ordered them for me. She also has some bulb plants too. We're being quite brave with trying new flowers here in Florida (which is pretty fussy about the flower types it allows to grow)!

I once blamed the poor bunnies for eating my flowers when it was the DUCKS!!!!

I rather meant chocolate bunnies though.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 120685
    as driving to my front door is like negotiating the bunny motorway
    Oh, what a wonderful picture that conjured up!
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I know! Can't you just see all those little bunnies, spotted ones, grey ones, brown ones, black and white ones, reddish ones...all looking at the car as it tries to lumber through "their" home? :D :D

I think we have the beginnings of a bunny faerie tale!!! :D :D (No pun intended, honest)! :D

Post Thanks / Like

I am sooo glad it's Friday.....I wish school was over already, I'm so weary I just want to flop for the rest of the day. Will do something easy for tea tonight I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK I have done my special check and I am NOT a Disney princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you surrrrrrre? Princesses come in all sizes, shapes and errrmmm accoutrements, you know. :D :spring:

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I'll check again.....

Post Thanks / Like

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast