View Poll Results: Which hotel should we pick?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Contemporary

3 18.75%
  • Polynesian

6 37.50%
  • Grand Floridian

1 6.25%
  • Wilderness Lodge

6 37.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help us choose!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    As many of you know, we are planning our first Disney trip with Tatiana, who will be around 18months .

Since she will be little and will probably not be able to handle many hours/ heat in the parks, and since we will probably spend most of our time in MK, staying in a hotel close to that park is essential.

So...

where do you think we should stay???

Taking into consideration

1. distance to MK
    2. way of getting to and from the park
    3. hotel ammenities
    4. hotel rooms

THANK YOU!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have choosen Poly for you, as it is on the monorail which will make getting around a lot easier. If the WL was on the monorail I would have chosen that one, as it's my personal favorite. I would love to try the poly though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I chose WL since it almost a $500 difference between that one and the others. I also love WL, it is a gorgeous resort and a short boat ride to MK

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to choose the WL AND the contemporary :D

The WL is my all time favourite. I can happily spend wonderful evenings there feeling about as relaxed as it's posisble for me to be It's a misunderstood, overlooked resort which as Johnie says is cheaper than the others too!

The contemporary is just ideal for the magic kingdom though. I actually like to walk to and from although of course the monorail is there for ease as well.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I chose the toaster hotel since its my home resort...and I mean seriously who could pass up staying in a place where the monorail goes thru?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    im with psycoalice i loved it there when we visited

Post Thanks / Like
    If you can afford to splash out, then the GF gets my vote...then again, you would expect me to say that!
    It`s only a short ride away from the MK and there is a toddlers pool to keep Tatiana amused when not in the parks and the rooms are excellent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Completely biased and not very informed as we have only stayed at the WL but I will probably never stay at any other resort if I can afford it - it is pure magic and I love it utterly

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm....Difficult choices. I love the Contemporary, but I'm not sure it's the best for a little one. Does it have a children's pool and play area? At that age, Tatiana will be just as happy spending some time at the resort as in the parks!

It's a toss-up between GF and Poly. Closing my eyes and throwing a dart at a chart. And wouldn't you know, I didn't hit a thing! Not a reflection on your holiday, Mari, just on my lack of athletic ability!

I like GF for the restaurant selection--picky eater that I am. But I love the atmosphere at the Poly.

Assuming both have good facilities for chidren, I am voting for:

Polynesian Resort! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    They should make a Contemporary Grand Polynesian Resort

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast