Thread: we have keys

Post Thanks / Like
    we got the keys to the new house at lunchtime and we move this morning i cant sleep as i am so worried
    today hasnt gone to well as Dave's ex has done her usual of upset us all i might add infront of his son (poor kid witnesses far to much screaming from his mother)
    anyway i am excited and worried all at the same time. our sofa's dont get delivered for another 3 weeks :( the matress for the bed arrives today but the bed doesnt arrive till monday :( so we are camping out in our new home for a little while but at least its ours and we are detatched so Dave's son can make as much noise as he likes and we dont have to put up with doors banging all times of the day and night

im so excited

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOooooooOOOOOOooooOOO!!!! How exciting!!! :9: It's a wicked job, moving but a wonderful one at the same time. Welcome to your new home!!!

I can't wait to see photos! :D :D :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay, it is actually happening at last. I hope things run smoothly with the move Ann and that you are all very happy in your new home.....home with a garden....no banging doors.....puppy

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really happy for you, we camped out in our first home with garden chairs etc and it was actually very exciting waiting for the furniture to arrive piece by piece. Have fun settling in to your new home

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

I am SO pleased for you, camping out is really fun in a new house. When we moved to our current house, I had one of those bunk beds with a work desk underneath and it took so much effort to put together that I slept on a matress for about a week- everyone was too knackered to do it

Oooh! Imagine all the BBQ's you can have in your NEW GARDEN!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    oh fantastic!

hope all goes well for you today - how exciting!