Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monsters Inc Laugh Floor at the Magic Kingdom - Your Reviews

Post Thanks / Like
    What did you think?

Give us a mini review please

Post Thanks / Like
    I absolutely love Monster's Inc. I think the line formation is not bad at all and the waiting does not seem to to take long at all. However, I do not like the second waiting area, as I do start to feel like a sardine. We go from waiting in a back and forth line to being placed in a holding area that is a free for all.

That being said, we are definitely entertained by Mike W. on the screens in the room. Then once allowed in room we are allowed to sit anywhere, but are told to move down, which is definitly needed as it seems it's always packed.

Let the show begin. The room has two big screens that bring peoples faces up and then are inserted with a funny caption. This is so funny. The show is interactive with the audience, but is so much fun. There are monster comics that do their routines while interacting with the audience, the host of the show is Mike W, who does his best not to put his foot in his mouth.

Yes, I know there are folks out there that don't like to be picked on, so this may be a nerve-racking show. I seem to have noticed that those who are asked to talk are near the edges of the seat towards the somewhat center of the seating area. Now this could just be my observation. Once the show is over, we all exit left.

I love this show and usually do it more than once, as it seems to always be somewhat different due to different guests. It's now a personal favorite and must do.

Hope this wasn't too detailed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Perfect. Nice to hear what others think any pics ?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Eiffel Tower is not in Grand Junction Colorado...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are two that I found from my trip in 2007.
    [ATTACH]2538.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2539.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]2540.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2541.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    So is it actual characters on stage like the old Playhouse Disney show or is it more of a movie presentation style thing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely 'screen' based, but in a weird way, since it's so interactive it seems like they are really there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its an interactive animated show like Crush.

Brilliantly executed IMHO, I had very low expectations for some reason but my 2 kids 8 and 6 thought it was hilarious!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We initially got to see this during a sneak preview. We fell in love with it. It is a great interactive show, though I haven't quite figured out where we have to sit to be on screen.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast