Thread: Help with Tickets

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone suggest a good place to get tickets and which ones offer the best value? At the moment I am thinking of the 14 Day Ultimate + the 14 Day Orlando Flex. I was thinking about Discovery Cove but not sure whether it is worth the extra expense. What ticket combos do people normally go for and where do they but them?

Saw Orlando Ticket Deals and they were offering a Kids eat free pass before 16th April. Has anybody used them and are they reliable? Any help gratefully received for this first timer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi the ultimate tickets are the best value as they give you access to all parks + water parks and are hopper tickets. Flex tickets are best value if you want to do more than the two universal parks.
    For universal only tickets check out their own site at www.universalorlando.com , worth the effort to check out the internet sellers ( search - orlando park tickets ) to compare prices.

P.s sometimes Disney will do deals on tickets if you buy direct from their site US or UK .

Post Thanks / Like
    I always use Orlando Ticket Deals. I still search for other online deals though as OTD will match any UK online prices. You also get the 'real' tickets with them, not vouchers.

If you are thinking of Discovery cove, you can get a 14 day pass to EITHER Seaworld or Busch Gardens in with the price or, upgrade it to 14 days at both.

Also, OTD have an offer at the moment....

Buy any child Discovery Cove ticket with Orlando Ticket Deals and we will give you a FREE Kids East Free Card. With Kids Eat Free you can benefit from UNLIMITED Kids Eat Free Meals at over 130 Locations including Universal CityWalk! Click here for details

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 122180
    I always use Orlando Ticket Deals. I still search for other online deals though as OTD will match any UK online prices. You also get the 'real' tickets with them, not vouchers.
    Thanks! Will give them a go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter, post: 122177
    Hi the ultimate tickets are the best value as they give you access to all parks + water parks and are hopper tickets. Flex tickets are best value if you want to do more than the two universal parks.
    For universal only tickets check out their own site at www.universalorlando.com , worth the effort to check out the internet sellers ( search - orlando park tickets ) to compare prices.

P.s sometimes Disney will do deals on tickets if you buy direct from their site US or UK .
    Thanks will check them out too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some Thomas Cooks are selling 14 Day Ultimates for 199 adult and 172 child, and the Orlando Flex for 125 and 115 child.

These are vouchers. You can phone the Torquay branch(0845 308 9610), which I did, and they send them to your local Thomas Cook for you to collect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poohtle, post: 122601
    Some Thomas Cooks are selling 14 Day Ultimates for 199 adult and 172 child, and the Orlando Flex for 125 and 115 child.

These are vouchers. You can phone the Torquay branch(0845 308 9610), which I did, and they send them to your local Thomas Cook for you to collect.
    Wow....good prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poohtle, post: 122601

Thanks. That's the lowest I've seen so far.