Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weather...who ordered it?

Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as I hit "sent" the rain picked up. It's dashing, spitting, dashing, spitting. RAIN already! The pollen count is really high too. Not good for folks with allergies. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I am on my second round of antibiotics for the sinus infection I've been battling.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yuck, hate sinus problems and allergies. Two issues that don't sound like much, but who can throw a good punch and knock us down quickly.

Post Thanks / Like
    I told my dr i should move to the desert for my allergies. He told me that wouldn't help. He says there are potential allergens everywhere except Antartica and I would have the same problems in a couple of years.

So, apparently I should move every 2 years

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's not fun, I have been moving once a year for the last 5 years.

I use to live in the desert and had to get weekly allergy shots. One in each arm...thank goodness they had lollipops to make it a little better. It's obviously been years though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123