Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Couple of quick pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    I know Josh, it just flies. Seriously cherish every second with your neice because next thing you know it'll be her first day at school.

Party was awesome. Anyone in the area looking for a party venue - PLAY in Worthing. Highly recommend it. Yes that child was there and well behaved as were all 16 children. Only 1 nosebleed to deal with the whole afternoon and the boy concerned considered that a trophy for the rest of the day.

The cake was a chocolate vanilla marble sponge made by me. :D Icing is just glace icing - icing sugar and water.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a nice party you threw Dawn! I want some cake! Any leftovers?? With 16 boys I doubt it.
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually there are some leftovers. There were girls as well as boys. Shame they don't allow cameras in those places or I could have got a lovely photo of them all sat down together.

Now I'm just going to have a small piece of cake...

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you deserve a LARGE pice of cake Dawn It is so sad you can't take photo's in those sorts of places. What a bad reflection on modern society! I suppose it is for the best to be honest, in this day an age, it's just a shame it's come to that.

I remember my first musical I was in- we have pictures, videos and everything from it. It's a shame that other little kids won't be able to look back at theirs now
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 121426
    I know Josh, it just flies. Seriously cherish every second with your neice because next thing you know it'll be her first day at school.

I completely agree. Alysia is now an 18 year old ADULT. She was just a baby!!

Sounds like a fun party!! Glad to see he was ok with it being co-ed

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!

The cake is lovely--and Steven is doing a nice job of tearing into the gifts! :D

Have to agree with Josh--he is growing up so quickly

Post Thanks / Like
    lovely cake!

gorgeous boy!!!

The pic Josh posted made me eyes water....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12