Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some Pixie Dust Needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys,

I am asking for a load of Pixie Dust for my daughter Alex. Nothing too serious except that she is miserable. Her boyfriend of 8 months is being a jerk to her and they are breaking up. The dust isn't to get them back together, it is to heal her breaking heart and get over him. We are going away this weekend to tour two of the colleges that she applied to and was accepted. That will be good to get her out of the house and hopefully she will start to get excited about her future. Right now, it isn't a happy place. I would love to see her skipping around like she did when she was so happy at WDW. Thanks.

Dan

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe, Alex...it will get better, I promise

Post Thanks / Like
    Ach , its an awful feeling :( you feel like your insides are being torn asunder, and you feel like you are the only person in the world ever to go throught it as well. The last thing you want to hear is 'plenty more fish in the sea'.

There is nothing worse than seeing someone you love in pain

Thinking about you all mate and hope she feels better soon

Post Thanks / Like
    to you and Alex. Breakups are always tough but she'll be back on her feet in no time.

Would you like to borrow my shovel for the ex?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh no Dan, i feel for her - i really do. It'll take some time but she'll get there in the end. Here's a gentle hug and some pixie dust for her broken heart......and you can take some for yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, dear. I don't think you could pay me enough to be a teenager again!

Alex, a for comfort and some to help your heart heal.

And for Mom and Dad, who are hurting just as much!

Post Thanks / Like
    A broken heart is difficult to heal, but it will heal. However, as Sky' said, no one at that time wants to hear those old cliches. I am sure that you will be there for her, whether that is for her to be silent, yelling, or crying.

I hope that the two visits will be exciting and help renew her and her faith in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 121954
    to you and Alex. Breakups are always tough but she'll be back on her feet in no time.

Would you like to borrow my shovel for the ex?
    YES!!! I can't write down on this board what I think of this guy.

I know it is for the best, but he is such a jerk he can't just say it is over. He is trying to string her along. She is going through stages of grief...anger, sorrow, denial...can't wait for acceptance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 121951
    Ach , its an awful feeling :( you feel like your insides are being torn asunder, and you feel like you are the only person in the world ever to go throught it as well. The last thing you want to hear is 'plenty more fish in the sea'.

There is nothing worse than seeing someone you love in pain

Thinking about you all mate and hope she feels better soon
    So true mate, mom and I were outside the door listening to her sob. The thing that gets me is she is doubting herself....she said things that just broke my heart as well as DW's heart. She was sooooo happy when they started to date. He was over the moon for her. Now the relationship has just slipped away and he much rather spend time with his friends and he has several other girls after him. Better off without this one, but of course like you all said, can't say that at this time. This was her first love. She sounded so mature about the relationship, about her situation, and about how he puts others in front of her. He would not even have the guts to say you are right, I want out. He kept trying to get her to call it off. This guy needs to just grow a pair.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 121970
    Oh, dear. I don't think you could pay me enough to be a teenager again!

Alex, a for comfort and some to help your heart heal.

And for Mom and Dad, who are hurting just as much!
    Thanks Taja, Mum and Ducky....I would hope that she could feel the support that I feel from you all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast