Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: have some exciting news

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some exciting news
    But first i would like to share with you why i havenít been on as much as i normally do . well thats because im working soooooooooo hard and also because me and the other half have reunited. Im not gonna deny that some of you will think ive lost my marbles lol but to be honest i was no happier not being with him. And i admit it hasnít always been easy but were both trying to make more of a effort and its slowly starting to pay off.
    Now for my exciting news today i booked a week to florida for me and hubby joining Teresa and the kids at pop century on the 21st august and were flying premium with first choice . im soooooooooo excited im trying not to pee myself lol.

Now whereís my suitcases .................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats great news Tracey , you do whatever is best for you and yours , thats all that matters xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Honey pie if you and the kids are happy, then that is all that matters. Great news on the trip. Does Teresa know!!!! you are coming. Only joking l hope you have a great time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 122096
    Honey pie if you and the kids are happy, then that is all that matters. Great news on the trip. Does Teresa know!!!! you are coming. Only joking l hope you have a great time.

she sure does
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    oh that's wonderful Tracy! You go and have a fab time hunny!

Sweetie, i don't think you've lost your marbles at all. You're trying again and it's working. That can only be good news for you all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Only you know what's best for you and yours, hon...we wish you only the best...now get to planning!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, a is in order.
    A trip to WDW too....how exciting is that....and not too long to wait

Post Thanks / Like
    yay!!! stuff
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    You know? Sometimes a couple has to experience rock bottom before they realize just how very much they mean to one another. I'm so happy for you that you've both discovered that!

A trip to Disney is wonderful!

Now, about this working too much...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.Ē ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw, that's great news! All of it!!!(Well, apart from working too hard, but maybe you're enjoying that too??!) :D You sound so happy and that's great to see!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast