Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney outlet malls

Post Thanks / Like
    Helloooo ALLLLLL!!

So Heather and I are getting very excited now seeing how we are now under a month away.

So my question to all of you is about the outlet malls. I understand that there are three disney outlet stores. Which is the best one in your opinion?. I will have a car as well

Also is there better days to go then others

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    They really are a catch as catch can. I've had some incredible bargains, and then wasted my time by even stopping.

I'd say start at the one at Premium Outlets (nearest DTD). They tend to have a good selection. The other one that is worth checking out is the one further away on I Drive at Prime outlets.

The one at Lake Buena Vista Outlets (not a true Disney outlet) is pretty much worthless in many respects. I think I've gotten maybe two things there ever.

Best days to go? No, not really. Avoid the weekends I'd guess...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tink!

Your a wealth of knowledge

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! What a nice thing to say! Mostly, I'm just a chatter box. :spring:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We got some real bargains at the outlet at Premium in 2007 and can't wait to go back in August.

The one at Prime wasn't open as they were still building the mall so we can't wait to try that one too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a few bargains at the Premium Outlets earlier this year....in fact it was new years day and they were open!

Post Thanks / Like
    DizneyBlonde you are going to be amazed when you see what they've done to Prime!! I will say though that I didn't think there were too many bargains there. The prices were pretty high for "outlet" prices as far as I was concerned. Keep in mind that I've only been there twice since it opened though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh i can't wait Tink.
    Although we won't be doing as much shopping this time with the $ rate.

I just want some scrap booking stuff really and will see if anything else catches my eye!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink and Dizney.

Where are you guys from

Post Thanks / Like
    UK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast