Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney outlet malls

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 122515
    UK
    Wow that is crazy! That must cost a ton to fly over here for Disney. But is the Dollar that bad for you to exchange. I know the CDN dollar is down right now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it does cost a fortune to fly over especially with 2 teenagers in tow!

The $ rate is awful for us at the moment considering we gor nearly $2 to the in 2007!

Won't be doing nearly as much shopping on this trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 122560
    Yes it does cost a fortune to fly over especially with 2 teenagers in tow!

The $ rate is awful for us at the moment considering we gor nearly $2 to the in 2007!

Won't be doing nearly as much shopping on this trip!
    This is Heathers first trip to Disney! She loves piglet and he is the hardest to find out side the world let alone inside it. So I know she will be buying stuff anyways, but we will keep and eye on our spending. We are getting about .80 to the US Dollar and 6 months ago our dollar was doing better then theres

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. We found the disney store at The Florida Mall to have some great bargains. Good Disney mugs were $5 each & daughter bought her friends some Disney cups with lids (nice for 7yr olds) at 3 or $10. I also noticed that they had good quality towels & I am sure these were also about $10.

The Disney store at Lake Buena Vista was awful (in fact the whole of this mall was not really worth the taxi ride IMHO!!)

The stalls at Premium & Prime were also good (if they have what you are looking for)

Hope you have a brill holiday xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12