Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scary stuff!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That terrible Josh, glad you are all OK and the lady from the house is doing OK.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no Josh how awful for you all and the poor old lady. You certainly shown what a mature thoughtful young man you are.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder why on earth someone would firebomb an elderly woman's home? There are some sick people out there.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh goodness Josh. I'm so sorry I missed this post. How very scary! And like others have said, I'm so thrilled that you were able to pull it together and do what you had to do at the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 122736
    I wonder why on earth someone would firebomb an elderly woman's home? There are some sick people out there.
    I know I'm not exactly a police officer... but she is very *very* elderly, and she is always spoiling her gran children with fancy stuff. I think she might have a bit of money and someone wanted insurance/inheritance money
    I really do hope that isn't the case, but that is what seems the most obvious. It's been a scary few months around here. It's always been quiet around here and in the last 6 months there has been a stabbing and an Arson attack. The stabbing was a family feud so not a random-attack, and apparently the arson has been planned too. There are still 6 police officers in the road- two plain clothed ones who have been outside all night, and four in a forensics van. Scary times!! We haven't told Mum the full extent of it- she would be a bag of nerves, and we are probably safer than we ever have been with all these police officers around!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    good grief Josh, events like this are shocking and frightening for everyone thank goodness they've arrested somebody already.

I'm sure it'll all go away in time and your neighbourhood will get back to normal....

have you heard any further news on the lady involved?

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness! You handled everything so well, Josh!

I do hope the woman who was hospitalized recovers quickly. Fire has to be one of the more terrifying, uncontrollable things in our lives!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 122905
    good grief Josh, events like this are shocking and frightening for everyone thank goodness they've arrested somebody already.

I'm sure it'll all go away in time and your neighbourhood will get back to normal....

have you heard any further news on the lady involved?
    She has severe burns apparently Latest news reports have said the person responsible is her Son.. another said her Grandson. She is 71, and the gran/son is 25, so we suspect one has got it wrong and it was actually her granson I hope they are wrong though how terrible is that.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 122930
    She has severe burns apparently Latest news reports have said the person responsible is her Son.. another said her Grandson. She is 71, and the gran/son is 25, so we suspect one has got it wrong and it was actually her granson I hope they are wrong though how terrible is that.
    Her Grandson? oh no, that's just the worst news

i hope she'll be strong enough to get through this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 122940
    Her Grandson? oh no, that's just the worst news

i hope she'll be strong enough to get through this.
    I know :( It is horrible looking up at her window all burnt out. The police are still in there, there are two police cars in the road at all times, too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast