Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a few of my recent cards

Post Thanks / Like
    we're still making them for the shop, it's not going brilliantly but we've sold a few - and it gives me the excuse to make them and not worry about the cost as i may just get it back if i'm lucky!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I say this every time you share your artistry with us, but I absolutely love your designs. If the economy weren't such a problem right now, Miaread, they would be flying off the shelves.

I can't decide which I like the best, but I think I'm leaning toward the driving one.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely amazing, love that first one
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done I think the first one is my favourite too.

I used to design and make wedding stationery until Mam got too ill and I was looking after her 24/7. I still have a sample book....I may show you some of those later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Isafari, I would love to see your designs! You are so wonderful with the cross stitch I can only imagine that your stationary must be as beautiful.

Perhaps, you may get back into it?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 123551
    Isafari, I would love to see your designs! You are so wonderful with the cross stitch I can only imagine that your stationary must be as beautiful.

Perhaps, you may get back into it?
    Not sure about that Tink. I've not taken any orders for quite some time now and things have developed so much in the crafting area and, so many people are doing it now. When I was making them, it was quite rare!

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are GORGEOUS!!! Love the second and last ones!!!! They're soooooooo elegant!

Post Thanks / Like
    Diane, you never give yourself credit!

I can't even imagine trying to design stationary, or a card. Far beyond my skills. The only thing I've ever done is calligraphy.

Had a Renaissance Christmas party years ago and I sent out hand done invitations that were written in calligraphy.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you! i love the sparkly red dress myself, i said that's the one i want for the wedding.........now if i could just lose humungous amounts of weight to get into it!

i was chuffed with the way the dresses turned out as i made them all by myself with no template to help - i know they're just simple shapes but i was really pleased when they worked out ok.

Diane, i would love to see some of your designs too when you're ready.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 123737
    Diane, i would love to see some of your designs too when you're ready.
    I've taken a few photos from my old stock book....will sort them out later

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast